Scroll to Explore
Mansfields response to the global COVID-19 pandemic
Mansfields is an essential part of the food supply chain. As an essential service, we at Mansfields have a duty to remain open and functioning in the national interest, producing and supplying food for Britain.
Whilst our business continues at this unprecedented time, the way in which we conduct that business has needed to change in line with social distancing guidance and to protect the health and wellbeing of our staff and customers.
As such, we have implemented the following in addition to our already strict hygiene regime:
- Signage, in multiple languages, necessitating hand washing for 20 seconds, social distancing and other hygiene rules as per Government Guidelines;
- A new visitor policy, permitting visitors only when absolutely essential or required by law;
- Regular sanitisation of all surfaces that routinely come into contact with hands, including all door handles, microwaves, kettles, table tops etc, using antibacterial sanitiser (containing 60% alcohol) and clean, disposable towel;
- Placement of additional hand sanitiser units to allow hand sanitisation to take place as frequently as is possible;
- Emphasised the “Return to work” process across the Business;
- Internal procedure amendments to ensure the adherence to the increased hygiene controls during the current situation;
- Implemented a monitoring program, overseen by the Management team.
We thank every member of our incredible team for their contributions during the Coronavirus outbreak, and all of those across the country and the world who are playing their part.